Bleach Unforgiven Sins

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the BYOND game, Bleach Unforgiven Sins

This forum has been made by Kenny (Cricri). All rights reserved. ,,l,,_(-_-)_,,l,,

Spyke Shimatori's Glorious GM Application With Candy.

Spyke
    Level 0 User
    Level 0 User

Spyke Shimatori's Glorious GM Application With Candy. Empty Spyke Shimatori's Glorious GM Application With Candy.

Post  Spyke Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:09 am

IGN (In-game name): Spyke Shimatori
    Key: Shimatori

Reason why you want to be on Staff
    I would like to be an Enforcer/Admin/Whatever for this game because I find a lot of potential in it and I like the community of the game, there are rarely any rude people and they're all willing to help in my opinion. I just want to further help the players and give them what they need, while still enforcing the rules. I respect those of higher authority, even if they do not return the respect back. It's just how I was raised.

Reason why we should hire you
    I do not take sides, I do not punish unless I see or am overall convinced that an offender broke a rule. I don't consider myself a better person when I am in a position of authority, I consider myself an equal with more cards dealt to me.

What can you contribute to the game
    Equality, as well as being able to be around at times when the other GM's aren't. I can also icon, if you need any examples of my work, do not hesitate to ask me, I take pride in what I have done.

Past Experiences
    Head Admin on Bleach Lost Souls, Bleach Unleashed Bankai, Naruto Rise of the Fallen Ninja, Dragon Ball Online: The Henkan-Sai, Bleach Shinigami Redemption, Naruto: Fallen Hokage. Co-Owner on Bleach: Espada Revolution.

Other things we should know about you
    •I like taco's more than you, it's a fact
    •I am easy to kidnap if you have candy.
    •I can't open straws. They're out to get me.
    •My appitite for nanners is unhealthy, in a heathy way.
    •Sideburns are sexy and you can't say otherwise.
    •I always chew suckers, so I have renamed them "Biters"
    •I have a strange obsession with hand sanitizer.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:08 pm