Bleach Unforgiven Sins

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the BYOND game, Bleach Unforgiven Sins

This forum has been made by Kenny (Cricri). All rights reserved. ,,l,,_(-_-)_,,l,,

[Lost][GM Application][Oct./16/2011]

Lost
    Level 0 User
    Level 0 User

[Lost][GM Application][Oct./16/2011] Empty [Lost][GM Application][Oct./16/2011]

Post  Lost Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:54 am

Arrow Gm Application Arrow

Name:Sean(Not Sean the co main owner,DUH!,I go by Lost anyways)
    IGN:Lost
    Byond Key:Dead618
    MSN:Dragonking618 @ hotmail .com

How long have you been playing B.U.S:Some years now, about 1 1/2 or 2.

How active are you:Im on atleast 2 hours a day.

Have you ever been banned on B.U.S:Nope.

Why should we choose you.:Im and easy going person,but when i get pissed i get pissed,Overall I'm a friendly person but i know how to enforce rules. I have never been known the type too abuse.I'm very creative, and good with people. i Know how to handle things when it come to "Human relation."Also,would like to point out, i have been playing this game longer than most. My name is mentioned on Hub, when me and Chasu was fighting, saya wrote my name as "Lone" lol

Anything else you want to add:Why, yes i do, I would like to be the ""Public"and/or"Huamn" Relation" GM, I want to organized big events, talk to the people about how they like the game, and improvement they would like,and i would report to saya every 2 weeks on how people are doing. Wink

Thanks for reading
    Lost
    Sean Turner

Last edited by Lost on Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to add MSN)

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:18 pm