Bleach Unforgiven Sins

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the BYOND game, Bleach Unforgiven Sins

This forum has been made by Kenny (Cricri). All rights reserved. ,,l,,_(-_-)_,,l,,

Funkeyd's Application

Funkeyd
    Funkeyd
    Level 0 User
    Level 0 User

Funkeyd's Application Empty Funkeyd's Application

Post  Funkeyd Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:48 pm

In Game Name(s): Funkeyd
    Byond Key: Twisterr

Previous Experience: Well i've been a Owner/Co-owner/GM on a Few games with friends most of the games have passed away, becoz of tje Inactivity and No1 played it anymore, It had no updates. Here are the games i've been GM on,
    Naruto Games:
    Naruto Infinity
    Naruto GOA Eternity

Bleach Games:
    Bleach Fallout
    Bleach Infinity Evolution
    (Those with Infinity is from a really good friend, who stopped coding etc.)
    Naruto GOA Redemption

That were the games. Now my experience as a GM are pretty long, Helped ppl alot, also they liked me For who i was and not as a GM, I dont care wut Level GM u give me , Anything u want, Love to help u all out.

Time Playing Bleach Unforgiven Sins: Few months,tho i stopped for a long time T_T, the people are really friendly and helpfull.

*Personal Statement: I love this game and would love to become a member of the staff.I take my job seriously and im very friendly to other people. I’m funny and nice. I treat everybody with respect. I know how to handle things properly. I highly respect my higher leveled GMs. I know all the rules and enforce them without being an asshole or a jerk.

I know u guys/girls already have enough so i will understand it if i wont get picked out to be a member of the staff =].

Thanks for the time to read this, hope to hear from you soon.

Greets Funkeyd

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:20 am