Bleach Unforgiven Sins

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the BYOND game, Bleach Unforgiven Sins

This forum has been made by Kenny (Cricri). All rights reserved. ,,l,,_(-_-)_,,l,,

Ashton's Gm App.

Ashton
    Ashton
    Level 0 User
    Level 0 User

Ashton's Gm App. Empty Ashton's Gm App.

Post  Ashton Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:39 am

In-Game Name:Ashton

Experience:Dbz Heroes United,Dbz Dark Apocalyspe,Naruto The Last Battle,Pokemon Citrine,Plunder Gnome.Also I can icon very good if you need any.

Why I want to Be GM:To help the game,players,community,envirment and to make the Game no.1.

How Long I Played Bleach:I Played Bleach for a while it actually the first Bleach Game i ever played,but for some reason I quited a few years ago and now im back getting used to the new rules and players im pretty popular here alot of people knows me and noone hates me really. king

What Can I do For the Bleach Community: I can help by getting alot of players better host like 24/7 and icon sweet icons.Also I'm A person who knows alot of byond people who's looking for a good game like B.U.S.So trust me alot of people will join the game. cheers

Final Statement:I hope I get the job my username is Ugd6191 use that to contact me and my email is ash_6191@hotmail.com. I be on the game everytime it's on . So Bye see you later. Cool

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:05 am