Bleach Unforgiven Sins

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the BYOND game, Bleach Unforgiven Sins

This forum has been made by Kenny (Cricri). All rights reserved. ,,l,,_(-_-)_,,l,,

Zetsuna's Gm Application

ZetsunaKun
    ZetsunaKun
    Squad 1 Captain

Zetsuna's Gm Application Empty Zetsuna's Gm Application

Post  ZetsunaKun Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:49 am

Key:Lilparuto113
    In Game Name : Zetsuna
    Year Started Byond - 2007

Experience - I have experience as all types of Gm's from Owner to trial enforcer.... I Own 5 Games 2 Bleach 2 Naruto And A DBZ.... I have been Gm in Naruto Supreme Shadows,DBZ dark apocalypse(Owned a server)... And many Other Games...I am an Advaced Coder, Mapper, Pixel Artist, And Iconner.....I Also Work On Offsite Things That Requires Programming

My Work Ethics- I am a very active hard worker..... I always enforce the rules.... i am serious when needed but i also feel as though i am a very friendly person.... I have a reputation because of my past Bleach game and i attract players and I can stand constat questions and very needy players...

Reason For Wanting GM- I Would Like To Be A Gm to help the players out that need it And also to help develop the game raising it to the top rank of the byond Bleach society.....

Contact Information- jemarlj@yahoo.com / byond pager / or MSN

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:03 pm