Bleach Unforgiven Sins

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the BYOND game, Bleach Unforgiven Sins

This forum has been made by Kenny (Cricri). All rights reserved. ,,l,,_(-_-)_,,l,,

Gm application

Blade Neon
    Level 0 User
    Level 0 User

Gm application Empty Gm application

Post  Blade Neon Sun May 29, 2011 9:25 pm

key: Gundammaster5
    in-game name: Blade Neon
    Previous gm experience:
    • Bleach,Unleashed Bankai: lvl 5 master admin.
      Bleach,Soul Slayers: lvl 5 admin.
      Resident Evil Online: enforcer.
      Resident Evil Online Beta:Admin.

Qualifications:Having been a gm on 4 other byond games prior to applying for this Bleach: unforgiven sins I feel I qualify for this position but am willing to prove my worth to you who i would consider an employer, I am respectful to my superiors and those who i serve (the players), am helpful and considerate, loyal and observant,i can garauntee there has never been a PROVEN(cause there is always the one person who doesn't like following the rules and thinks he can get off easy by saying it's the gm's fault)complaint of abuse made against me while i was performing my duties as a gm. but other than that i'm really a chill guy who enjoys playing these types of games. I'm easy to talk to and very friendly, i don't like punishing others but will do so if neccesary, but will base the neccesity on my own judgement after hearing the players explanation.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:28 am