Bleach Unforgiven Sins

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the BYOND game, Bleach Unforgiven Sins

This forum has been made by Kenny (Cricri). All rights reserved. ,,l,,_(-_-)_,,l,,

My GM or Admin application.

RohanDass
    RohanDass
    Level 0 User
    Level 0 User

My GM or Admin application. Empty My GM or Admin application.

Post  RohanDass Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:03 am

In Game Name(IGN) : Rohan

Education : Till now 11th Grade

Experience : I have not been a GM or Admin on any byond game before but i would like if you would give me the chance.

Playing time: About a week now but I have played this type of bleach games before too.

Reason to be GM: I want to be GM because i like to help other players especially newbies. During the time period in which i am usually online , there are very less or no GMs online so i would like to take the responsibility of helping the players. I will also try my best to enforce the rules and punish the people for breaking the rules if necessary. I will never abuse my powers.

Personal note: Am a honest and responsible person and i try my best not to let people down.

E-mail ID: rohan_dass45@yahoo.com

Final Statement: I understand that many people are already GM and you might not need more GMs so if i don't get selected it is okay. I will still try my best to help people.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:51 pm