Bleach Unforgiven Sins

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the BYOND game, Bleach Unforgiven Sins

This forum has been made by Kenny (Cricri). All rights reserved. ,,l,,_(-_-)_,,l,,

Amy's abuse

Cabelas
    Level 0 User
    Level 0 User

Amy's abuse Empty Amy's abuse

Post  Cabelas Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:38 pm

XxX{{~†Godz Of B.U.S†~}}XxXTimelord's)(Head Admin)(0)(Timelord Goddess Leader)(Shinigami)Soi Fon OOC: I FKING TOLD U ONLY GMS CALL ME AMY
    XxX{{~†Godz Of B.U.S†~}}XxXTimelord's)(Head Admin)(0)(Timelord Goddess Leader)(Shinigami)Soi Fon OOC: WHO DARKJ
    XxX{{~†Godz Of B.U.S†~}}XxXTimelord's)(Head Admin)(0)(Timelord Goddess Leader)(Shinigami)Soi Fon OOC: ONLY THE FKING LEADER MAKES THE CO
    Wellan whisper to {God Of Gardens}Cabelas: You told me to w8 for a owner but why karuka is captain when I had the req before him... -She made Karuka the captain when he was 9mil and wellan was 10mil, I think that's abuse, and the fact I asked her to stop using unnecessary caps. She swore more then me when I'm mad too.

~.::Fairy Tail::.~Shinhouin)(Head Admin)(0)()(Shinigami)Amy Pond OOC: bitches
    ~.::Fairy Tail::.~Shinhouin)(Head Admin)(0)()(Shinigami)Amy Pond OOC: i havent abused and i only capped once today moron
    ~.::Fairy Tail::.~Shinhouin)(Head Admin)(0)()(Shinigami)Amy Pond OOC: dude wwwhats fking wrong with just 1 word and i never abuse idiot

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:43 pm