Bleach Unforgiven Sins

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the BYOND game, Bleach Unforgiven Sins

This forum has been made by Kenny (Cricri). All rights reserved. ,,l,,_(-_-)_,,l,,

Natsu's GM App

Natsu Dragneel
    Level 0 User
    Level 0 User

Natsu's GM App Empty Natsu's GM App

Post  Natsu Dragneel Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:54 pm

In Game Name: God Of Dragon's Natsu Dragneel

Byond Key: Rasenganclan

Position Applying For: Master Admin

Previous Experience: I Have Been GM/Admin/Co-Owner/Owner On Various Games. A While Ago I Was A Partial Owner On A Game Called Naruto: Elite Akatsuki By PachianaSasuke(Ikki). Lord Pataz Had A Bleach Game Which I Was Master Admin For But That Game Has Been Long Removed. Quite A While Back I Was Owner On A Dragonball Z Dark Apocalypse Server. I Have Been Owner For A Game I GFX'd And Create Forum For (As Well As Helping Come up With The Idea Of The Game Itself), Bleach: Arrancar Invasion By 10 Espada Productions (I Was Part Of At That Time). I Have Been Co-Owner On Jamel1027's Games For GFXing. I Have Been Master Admin On A Zhou yun08's Games Also for My GFXing Abilities. Working On Hubs, New/Load/Village Select Sreens Etc.

Ability To Actually Be An Admin: I Tend To Joke Around A Lot When I Am On The Game In Order To Make The Atmosphere Comfortable For Any Newcomers that Join And For The People Who Are Dedicated To Playing. This Makes Me Non Asshole-ish So People Would Ask Me For Help Knowing I Won't Be Mean To Them In Any Way, Shape Or Form. However, When It Comes To Crunch Time And A Tough Decision Has To Be Made To Benefit The players And The Game Itself. That Is When I Step Up And Take Control Of The Situation. I Deal With Major Problems Quickly But Fairly So that Everyone Involved Can Go Back To Enjoying The Game.

Additional Information:

Time On B.U.S: I Have Made Many Bonds On This Game In The Few Weeks That I Have Been Playing. I Have Made Friends With Practically Every Single Person Who Is On The Game, Except The Abusers And Trolls (I Cannot Stand Them For Some Reason). When People Ask for Help I Am Always Either The First Or Second Person To Answer Them Regardless Of Who Is Online.

I Thank You For Taking Your Time To Read Through My Application. If There Are No Spots Open Then I Understand And Will Respect Your Decision.

Hotmail/MSN/E-Mail Address: Rasenganclan@hotmail.com

Natsu

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:53 pm