Bleach Unforgiven Sins

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the BYOND game, Bleach Unforgiven Sins

This forum has been made by Kenny (Cricri). All rights reserved. ,,l,,_(-_-)_,,l,,

Marik Swift

The Demon Reaper, Zigeki
    The Demon Reaper, Zigeki
    Level 0 User
    Level 0 User

Marik Swift Empty Marik Swift

Post  The Demon Reaper, Zigeki Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:19 pm

Marik swits retarded ass banned me for no fucking reason and no i did not disrespect him this moron just simply banned me with no right to heres the things he said after i killed him:

Aizen's Arrancar ArmyEspada #6)(Head Admin)(0)()(Espada)(Espada #6) (The Destructive Sexta Espada)Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez OOC: Do you really want to make me mad?
    Fàm Øf §là¥èr§Shinhouin(Shinigami)(Squad Twelve Captain)IchigoKuroshaki OOC: no sir
    Fàm Øf §là¥èr§Shinhouin(Shinigami)(Squad Twelve Captain)IchigoKuroshaki OOC: no no
    ..::~Heavenly Celestial Beings~::..Miyamoto(Mutated Vaizard Subject)(Vaizard) The Demon Reaper, Insane Sado OOC: totaly
    (Espada #6) (The Destructive Sexta Espada)Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez has killed The Demon Reaper, Insane Sado!
    Fàm Øf §là¥èr§Shinhouin(Shinigami)(Squad Twelve Captain)IchigoKuroshaki OOC: no no no no no
    ..::~Heavenly Celestial Beings~::..Miyamoto(Mutated Vaizard Subject)(Vaizard) The Demon Reaper, Insane Sado OOC: you cant win without GM verbs
    Aizen's Arrancar ArmyEspada #6)(Head Admin)(0)()(Espada)(Espada #6) (The Destructive Sexta Espada)Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez OOC: And you can't win if I decide to mute and ban you for the night.

im not one to complain unless its actualy complainable so fuck him