Bleach Unforgiven Sins

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the BYOND game, Bleach Unforgiven Sins

This forum has been made by Kenny (Cricri). All rights reserved. ,,l,,_(-_-)_,,l,,

Gajeel's GM Apply

Gajeel666
    Gajeel666
    Level 0 User
    Level 0 User

Gajeel's GM Apply Empty Gajeel's GM Apply

Post  Gajeel666 Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:09 am

In Game Name: Gajeel Redfox

Byond Key: Master Kazuma

Position Applying For: Any

Previous Experience: None

Time Playing Bleach: Unforgiven Sins: I have been play for a month. I'm on for 2.5 to 3.5 hours on weekdays and all the that its up on weekends. Also, I try to always be on for at lest 2 hours every day

What can you do?: I can code, map, an still trying to lrean how to icon. Also, I'm a really good hub an fourm maker.

Here is some info about me: I'm really good at following the rules an enforcing the rules. I get a long with almost everyone, expect when people go out on me (like a bomb) an I know there not joking but, I will try not say anything to them to make it worst. An, I well do everything that the other gms an owners tell me to do. Also, I will help all the people I can.

Well I hope you guys/ladys pick me to become a gm and then we can party together like theres no too tomorrow!!! Very Happy Cool Twisted Evil lol!

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:53 pm