Forum for the BYOND game, Bleach Unforgiven Sins

This forum has been made by Kenny (Cricri). All rights reserved. ,,l,,_(-_-)_,,l,,

Rety's banment.

Poll

Was he banned fairly?

[ 2 ]
    Rety's banment. I_vote_lcap100%Rety's banment. I_vote_rcap [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Rety's banment. I_vote_lcap0%Rety's banment. I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 2
    Cabelas
    Level 0 User
    Level 0 User

Rety's banment. Empty Rety's banment.

Post  Cabelas on Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:07 pm

I am a GM on this game TBH. Rety, today was acting like a retard, Doreid was asking him to join his guild to summon him real quick so he could get him to the squad house, unfortunately, he was defiant to his squad captain and I was tired of hearing it so I asked Rety to join the guild so that he could be quiet, Rety was screaming no at us, he was acting like he was Saya/Sean. I summoned him for Doreid and then he started training Doreid told him that he need to actually listen, once again he decided "I own this game" was his attitude and started to get defiant to Doreid, Doreid booted him from his squad and then he said "Does Squad 1 want this?" Natsu said, "We don't take un-greatfuls." Then I went AFK to get a sandwich I came back a couple mins later and find that he has called us all no lives, that we all are gay, and we need to go outside and see a tree for once. I muted him for 25 seconds, and this is an EXACT copy & past; Rety: ban me Rety: ban me Rety: ban me. After a little mute he spammed "Ban me" so I muted him for 50 seconds and jailed him, finally he became silent for a good 20 seconds after the mute, then he said "Ban me now!" so I used my "ban(key)" verb. If you other GMs/Players think he was banned rightfully or I "abused" I made a poll for you.
    Cabelas
    Level 0 User
    Level 0 User

Rety's banment. Empty Replys from players in-games.

Post  Cabelas on Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:11 pm

Reply's from players in-game.
    The Gotei 13 Shinhouin(Shinigami)(Squad Six Captain)Doreid Kuchiki OOC: Yea he was an idiot asking to be banned.

Last edited by Cabelas on Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling.)
    Natsu Dragneel
    Level 0 User
    Level 0 User

Rety's banment. Empty Re: Rety's banment.

Post  Natsu Dragneel on Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:12 pm

[b]Tbh I Thought He Was Just An Ungrateful Troll That Needed To Be Removed. Thanks Cabe Very Happy

Sponsored content

Rety's banment. Empty Re: Rety's banment.

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:23 pm