Bleach Unforgiven Sins

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the BYOND game, Bleach Unforgiven Sins

This forum has been made by Kenny (Cricri). All rights reserved. ,,l,,_(-_-)_,,l,,

Ocean112's GM Application

serph265
    serph265
    Level 0 User
    Level 0 User

Ocean112's GM Application Empty Ocean112's GM Application

Post  serph265 Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:36 am

[b]Hi this is my GM Application i hope i get chosen aswell as that i would like to say welldone to anyone who has been chosen

IN-Game name:Ocean112

Byond key:Ocean112

Reason for GM:To help people out and keep game safe from spammers and advertisers.

Current IN-game level:High enough to be Espada Leader=1e+007

Do i accept the game rules??:Well obviously i do im a fair player and got my level through training.

I understand that this is such a short application but im sure its enough for you to look at and decide Smile ill add more below.

I can host 24/7 if needed to.

Xbox-live gamertag:Anti Prototype - If needed please contact me there or here Robert_j2007@hotmail.co.uk,I prefer you contacting my email as my xbox has just broke.

I have been staff many times before like on my own games and ive been head admin on dbz heroes united and ive been gm lvl 5 on naruto gusty ninja

I respect all staff and players and wish everyone happy gaming on Bleach:Unforgiven Sins

It would be a honour to be chosen Smile thanks

Last edited by serph265 on Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:42 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Missed out my byond key)

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:36 am