Bleach Unforgiven Sins

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the BYOND game, Bleach Unforgiven Sins

This forum has been made by Kenny (Cricri). All rights reserved. ,,l,,_(-_-)_,,l,,

2 posters

Muffinz GM Application

Muffinz
    Level 3 User
    Level 3 User

Muffinz GM Application Empty Muffinz GM Application

Post  Muffinz Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:11 pm

In Game Name(s): Muffinz

Byond Key: Mr.Amaziin

Previous Experience: I was GM in 5 games. One was my cousin game and the name was Bleach: Everlasting Heros and I was co-owner. Another was Naruto: Rise of the Uchiha I was a level 3. The third was a while ago, But the name was Naruto: Supreme Shadows, and I was a level 4 GM. The last was DragonBall GT: Rebirth Unleashed and I was a level 3 GM. I am currently GM on Bleach: Memories of the Soul and I am level 4. All are extinct now  except DragonBall GT: Rebirth Unleashed and Bleach: Memories of the Soul. I actually used to be a GM on the game before but it was a long time ago and my name was Joker around when Soi Fong was owner or co.

Time Playing Bleach: Unforgiven Sins: I’ve been playing for a while getting to know the players. I have tons of experience and I know how the game works. In all the games I never abused, all the players liked me. I don’t code or icon or anything but I’m sure you have that already. I help people now and I’m not a gm. I’m on 6-11 hrs a day(Summer Time) 4-6 hours(School) I’ve played in many Bleach games and none were as good as yours. I greet and make the newcomers feel welcomed. When GMs are AFK I’m definitely there helping people.

*Personal Statement: I love this game and would love to become a member of staff. I take my job very seriously and very friendly. I’m funny and nice. I treat everybody with respect. I know how to handle things properly. I highly respect my higher leveled GMs. I know all the rules and enforce them without being a jerk.

Aim: freshsince95@aim.com

I know your trying to shorten to amount of GMs and if I don’t get picked I understand.

Thank you for your time and consideration,

Muffinz

Maybe I played before you played. But my name was Joker Vongola

<><><>
    Tia Harribel: Wasn't neccesary start a new topic for that, make a post in this topic or edit your msg.
    <><><>

Last edited by Tia Harribel on Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Start a new topic to answer something in this one.)
    Nobody
    Level 1 User
    Level 1 User

Muffinz GM Application Empty Re: Muffinz GM Application

Post  Nobody Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:18 pm

Not trying to be err an ass or something But i have been a GM on NSS and i haven't seen You what was your name there?

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:39 am